Zaku is just a disposable underling, with its name derived from the sound of a huge man (or many
soldiers) walking and the Japanese term 雑魚(zako), meaning "inferior fish", signifying expendable grunts.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Moving in...

Juggling work with moving house is tiring! My 'study' is complete, and I finally have place to display my figurines and model kits.

IKEA - cheaper than most, but assembling everything was no easy task!!!

Still not too sure if removing the tiles and having bare cement flooring was a good idea...

But having eleven detolfs is definitely a good idea! Now I have too much space :)

'Yet-to-be-built' kits and empty boxes go up top!
Love the new room, and many thanks to the missus for allowing me to renovate it just the way I wanted. Figurines are in, now to move my gunpla from the old place. Gunplas cannot go back in the box when shifting - major headache.

On a not so nice note, under the bright white lighting, I noticed that two of my older figurines - QB Alice and QB Shizuka have a few faint light brownish discolouration spots :(

I wonder if there is anything I can do, short of repainting them?

1 comment:

MyKy said...

fuh love the idea of many many detolfs!